Wednesday 31 July 2013

Quick update!

 Hey guys , sup!

On my end , all goes well. I am currently assigned with an awesome commission! Im going to draw the album cover for a local band that i really love! It's gonna be a blast! There's also chance that i will be taking one more commission for yet another album cover from another composer.

Aside from that im halfway finished with a character from a personal concept that i had in mind for some time , updates on that soon! And..i decided to create a new avatar/website banner/signature symbol since my current one feels outdated :


I sketched a bit and drew a concept that i found cool , here: 


I aint sure if ill develop this one after all but im sure it will be about a long nosed dude. I realy dig goblinesque characters :P

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment